On November 14, 2012 the Planning Commission tabled the decision on the Recognized Community Organizations Ordinance, text amendment Petition# TMTL2012-00013. This matter was tabled following the public hearing and it was requested that staff presents additional information regarding the Planning Divisions policies on public engagement and present an alternative definition specifically defining and separating community councils from other recognized community organizations. To review the memorandum and Planning Division policy guide click here. To review the December 12, 2012 Planning Commission agenda please click here.
SLC’s Open City Hall
- Salt Lake City Mayor’s Artists Awards honor art educators, advocates and writer April 17, 2018
- SALT LAKE CITY’S RDA AND ARTS COUNCIL LAUNCH MURAL GRANT PROGRAM FOR ARTISTS AND GRANARY PROPERTY OWNERS April 9, 2018
- Salt Lake City Mayor Biskupski proposes eliminating bicycle licensing fee April 3, 2018
- Salt Lake City seeking input about which low-income communities should receive federal development incentives March 30, 2018
- Research shows Salt Lake City development loans are fueling new businesses for women, minorities and low-income entrepreneurs March 30, 2018