On November 14, 2012 the Planning Commission tabled the decision on the Recognized Community Organizations Ordinance, text amendment Petition# TMTL2012-00013. This matter was tabled following the public hearing and it was requested that staff presents additional information regarding the Planning Divisions policies on public engagement and present an alternative definition specifically defining and separating community councils from other recognized community organizations. To review the memorandum and Planning Division policy guide click here. To review the December 12, 2012 Planning Commission agenda please click here.
SLC’s Open City Hall
- Salt Lake City officially launches the Funding Our Future Dashboard May 17, 2018
- Salt Lake City to test two new intersection designs at 900 South and 1100 East May 15, 2018
- Salt Lake City’s Economic Development Director volunteers to assist with economic recovery in Florida May 15, 2018
- Salt Lake City hosts national lacrosse championship May 7, 2018
- Salt Lake City joins counties, cities, and towns throughout the country to celebrate Economic Development Week May 7, 2018