On November 14, 2012 the Planning Commission tabled the decision on the Recognized Community Organizations Ordinance, text amendment Petition# TMTL2012-00013. This matter was tabled following the public hearing and it was requested that staff presents additional information regarding the Planning Divisions policies on public engagement and present an alternative definition specifically defining and separating community councils from other recognized community organizations. To review the memorandum and Planning Division policy guide click here. To review the December 12, 2012 Planning Commission agenda please click here.
SLC’s Open City Hall
- Mayor Biskupski joins hundreds of mayors opposing Clean Power Plan repeal February 20, 2018
- Arts for All program to provide FREE show experiences at the George S. & Dolores Dore Eccles Theater February 16, 2018
- Salt Lake Arts Council Foundation enters into agreement with private sector to produce 2018 Twilight Concert Series February 8, 2018
- Long-standing, local, family-owned plastic manufacturing company expands operations by 300% in Salt Lake City February 7, 2018
- Council to hold fact-finding session on Northwest Quadrant; State Legislative leaders invited to Tuesday session February 6, 2018