The City Council has worked diligently with the community to understand their needs and ensure that the proposed ordinance is reflective of those values. On October 1, 2013 they will hold a work session and may take action on this matter. Click here to view the agenda information and current reports.
SLC’s Open City Hall
- Salt Lake City Mayor’s Artists Awards honor art educators, advocates and writer April 17, 2018
- SALT LAKE CITY’S RDA AND ARTS COUNCIL LAUNCH MURAL GRANT PROGRAM FOR ARTISTS AND GRANARY PROPERTY OWNERS April 9, 2018
- Salt Lake City Mayor Biskupski proposes eliminating bicycle licensing fee April 3, 2018
- Salt Lake City seeking input about which low-income communities should receive federal development incentives March 30, 2018
- Research shows Salt Lake City development loans are fueling new businesses for women, minorities and low-income entrepreneurs March 30, 2018