The City Council has worked diligently with the community to understand their needs and ensure that the proposed ordinance is reflective of those values. On October 1, 2013 they will hold a work session and may take action on this matter. Click here to view the agenda information and current reports.
SLC’s Open City Hall
- Mayor Biskupski joins hundreds of mayors opposing Clean Power Plan repeal February 20, 2018
- Arts for All program to provide FREE show experiences at the George S. & Dolores Dore Eccles Theater February 16, 2018
- Salt Lake Arts Council Foundation enters into agreement with private sector to produce 2018 Twilight Concert Series February 8, 2018
- Long-standing, local, family-owned plastic manufacturing company expands operations by 300% in Salt Lake City February 7, 2018
- Council to hold fact-finding session on Northwest Quadrant; State Legislative leaders invited to Tuesday session February 6, 2018